In July 2012, Lipman Hearne and Cappex.com gathered multiple layers of information from 11,244 registered Cappex.com users in an extensive nationwide survey. The sample included current college-bound high school students and enrolled college students who are thinking about transferring to another college. The full report:
- Contains insightful analysis of student demographics and preferences
- Reveals the relative importance, frequency, and timing of the information sources college-bound students use during their college decision process
- Depicts how college-bound students engage various information sources
- Addresses stealth prospects’ and applicants’ behavior
- Describes attitudes toward online privacy and personas
- Summarizes the role of parents in the college search process
- Prioritizes the importance of college attributes according to various student segments
To get a free copy of the full report, fill out the form below.
We also welcome inquiries about creating custom reports of respondents who rated your institution and competitor set. Please search for your school here and add a note in the message field of the form to request a custom report.