Assistant Account Executive
The Assistant Account Executive (AAE) supports day to day activities of assigned account(s), while ensuring execution of client documents and assets in a timely manner. This position is also responsible for collaborating with various team members across the agency, tracking budgets, developing marketing strategies, and other recommendations for their assigned clients. Successful candidates will be proactive, eager to learn and organized self-starters.
- Work collaboratively with account team members regarding project status, workflow, issue resolution, and business growth opportunities for assigned clients.
- Plans, analyzes and evaluates information and agency assets relevant to assigned client projects and needs.
- Assist in developing and monitoring budgets, revenue projections, and weekly staff time reports.
- Open jobs and follow-up on budget information in time tracking system
- Prepares and reviews client communication materials including client reports and presentations, update project work plans and timelines ensuring that client deliverables meet established deadlines
- Actively participates in internal and client status meetings
- Ability to use sound and logical judgment as a solution to problems; and the ability to produce alternative solutions.
- Recognize constraints placed on projects by both the agency and client.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with assigned clients
- Effectively communicates client feedback and/or updates to appropriate team members in a timely manner
- Proof all client deliverables to include proper formatting
- Researches and prepares special projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
- 1+ years of relevant marketing, communications or agency experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills both, written and oral, with the ability to interface collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Good interpersonal skills for client relationships and presentations
- Strong ability to organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Team player
- Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented
- Able to function in a fast paced environment
- Able to travel to client locations as assigned (est. 5-10%)