Sr Digital Strategist
We’re looking for a digital strategist who knows what works strategically and tactically—for brand development, on the web, in social media, and on paid media.
Success comes to those who can:
- Analyze data and make sense out of it. Whether it’s web traffic or social media engagement rate, you have to be able to distill research data, explain implications and use it to create effective strategies.
- Roll with the digital punches. Digital landscape is an ever-changing world, and staying on top of trends and best practices without getting caught in the new shiny things and providing sound recommendations is essential.
- Sweat the details and be tactical. You will often be supporting the Sr. Digital Strategist on various projects and have to be the person who can collect critical information to develop a plan–such as researching clients’ competitor websites or taking a deep-dive into Google Analytics.
- Define the perfect content and its delivery method. Your data-driven content strategy will help our clients and writers understand the content prioritizations and overall strategic directions for creating the best experience for users.
- Draft client deliverables to support digital and integrated marketing solutions, which may include the full client digital strategies, project strategies, content and experience strategies, and tactical plans.
- Collaborate with other teams across the agency in areas of digital research and strategic deliverables on projects including, but not limited to, social media audits, website audits, competitive assessments, social and digital strategies and tactical plans.
- Research and plan for SEM/PPC, paid social, and other integrated digital offerings.
- Lead SEO efforts for Lipman Hearne and its clients.
- Produce paid media content (Facebook, LinkedIn Sponsored content, tweets, etc.) as needed.
- Oversee Lipman Hearne’s social media strategy and advice efforts to boost our presence across our chosen channels.
- Stay abreast of new opportunities in social media and other emerging digital channels and technologies.
- Work with our Sr Digital Strategist and among other agency leaders, to understand and determine the fit of these technologies for Lipman Hearne and/or its clients and projects.
The first step in many assignments is a deep-dive intake on site, so you must be able to handle yourself in front of clients and colleagues, and inspire confidence in what our firm can do for them. You should also be a good presenter of your team’s work and your own.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, web development, social media, or related agency environment preferred
- Strong strategic thinker with a demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues, aggregate and synthesize data, develop recommendations
- Curious about our sector and our clients, about evolving digital and social media practices, and about the world in general
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle different projects
- Excellent communication skills both, written and oral, with attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Google Docs
- Expertise in Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, NUVI or similar social measurement tools, among others
- Strong problem-solving skills and detail oriented
- Able to function in a fast-paced environment